eJet were engaged by Letiště Praha, a. s. to assist with assessment of their fuel business model and operations at Prague Airport. eJet used their extensive experience in business modelling to provide the following:
- an overview of business and operation models of fuel infrastructure at airports in Northern Europe;
- evaluation of gathered information and recommendation of functional infrastructure and operations business model;
- preparation of high-level key terms of the relevant agreements (including commercial, operational and technical requirements);
- SWOT analysis of viable business models;
- definition of programmed timeline for the recommended project.
The objective was for Václav Havel Airport Prague to enhance its reputation as an attractive location for airlines.