Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘eJet International Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 4a Brooklands, Howden Road, Tiverton, EX16 5HW. Our company registration number is 07131703. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
How do we collect data?
We collect personal data when you submit an enquiry through our website or via e-mail. We also collect data at the point of project kick-off should you go on to employee our services
We will only ask you to provide information that is essential for responding to your query and/or in the delivery of the required service. This will usually be your name, company name, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also request your company bank details for invoicing purposes.
We will always ask your permission to include you in any marketing correspondence. We keep a record of this consent in order to support our right to contact you in the ways you have specified are acceptable. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and writing “Opt Out” in the subject line.
How will this information about you be used?
We will only use this information to reply directly to your query or provide more information about the services you have explicitly expressed interest in. We will continue to use this information during the course of the provision of services and as long as a justified business relationship remains in place.
Your data is stored in a secured system with access only possible by password and pre-set access limits set at different levels throughout our organisation. eJet has a document retention policy in place that stipulates how long we can store hard copy data and how it must be stored. All of our employees are trained at induction and on an on-going basis regarding how to correctly handle and store data. We also conduct frequent data audits to ensure our stored data is correct and up to date.
How to access your information
If you would like to see all the information that eJet holds about your and/or your company you can contact us on email@example.com and write “Information Request” in the e-mail subject line. We want to always ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove inaccurate information at any time by using the email address above.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 0203 2893 747
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.